We offer proactive employee wellbeing programs and wellness services to organisations to support and improve employees’ wellbeing across domains such as psychological and emotional wellbeing, physical health, relationship with others and relationship with self.
Our proactive employee wellbeing programs and wellness services offer organisations access to a tailored Workplace Wellness Portal that provides employees with information and interactive wellbeing resources that can give them the confidence and skill to manage and address workplace and personal concerns.
- Fact sheets
What is a Workplace Wellness Program?
Our Workplace Wellness Program and wellness services offer employees immediate access to help and responsive intervention at times of need for organisations and employees:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Confidential counselling for employees for professional or personal issues
- Critical Incident Response Support: Professional psychological support for management and employees in the case of trauma or critical incidents affecting employee or workplace wellbeing
- Workplace Mediation and Conflict Resolution
- Additional Consultancy Services
What are the benefits of the Workplace Wellness Program?
One third of our adult life is spent at work, so a workplace has a significant impact on an individual’s psychological, physical and social wellbeing, which is why it is vital to have a proactive employee wellbeing program and wellness services in place. Research has found that healthier and happier workplaces lead to:
- Improved productivity
- Improved morale
- Increased employee satisfaction
- Increased employee engagement
- Fewer disability claims
- Lower rates of absenteeism
- Higher levels of employee retention
Who can access the Workplace Wellness Program?
When an organisation collaborates with us to provide their EAP program, employees are able to directly access support by calling our 1300 number or via the online booking form within the employee portal.